Monday, February 23, 2009

Cashmere Sweaters at JC Penney

JC Penney has a new $10 off $10+ coupon REWARD available. Shipping starts at $6 ($4.50 if ship to store) and depends on your order total (full shipping table). If you have a $5 off $5 coupon from the JC Penney Rewards credit you may combine them for a total of $15 off $15 or more. $10 coupon is entered as "Promotion Code" and $5 coupon as "Rewards Certificate"
Note, your cart total must be $10 or more for the coupon to work ($15 if you are using both discounts)

I used my JCP Rewards $5 Credit along with a $10 online shopping coupon today to purchase a 100% cashmere sweater from JC Penney online. The sweater was originally $90, but was on sale for $41.99. After my $15 credit, the total was 34.24 with shipping. After finishing the sale, I was able to sign up for a Rewards program where I would get a $10 rebate if I signed up. **Remember to keep your receipt to send in with the rebate if you sign up. You must cancel the membership within 30 days or they will charge your credit card. I wrote down their phone number and put this information in my planner to cancel in 30 days. The rewards program will also mail a $10 JC Penney gift card with your membership materials. So, after the coupons and reward program incentives, the cashmere sweater will end up costing $14.24.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: